The Mythopoeic Society uses the PayPal Shopping Cart to process orders. Use the “Add to Cart” links through the site and the “Proceed to Checkout” button from within the cart to complete the transaction through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to place an order in this manner.
Please note: when you buy electronic issues of Mythlore, etc., select the "return to Mythopoeic Society website" option after completing your transaction and PayPal will redirect you to the page from which you may download the PDF.
In rare cases, however, it may be necessary to send money to the society outside the context of a particular order. In that case, you will need a PayPal account; money can be sent following these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to Paypal and sign up (if you're a new user) or log in (if you're already a registered user). If you live outside the USA, see International Accounts. PayPal is available in almost 40 countries.
- Go to "Send Money":
- Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" as our email address
- Enter the Amount to send to the society
- For Type (of payment) select "Goods-Non Auction"
- Please include MythSoc in the Subject area, along with a brief description of the transaction.
- In the Memo area be specific about the nature of the transaction.
- Please include your full mailing address.
- Submit your payment.
- Send an email to email@example.com confirming that you are paying with Paypal. (Please describe the details of the order; sometimes the information gets garbled in their system.)
Content copyright 1967-2017 The Mythopoeic Society All rights reserved.